Kendra Bishop is the Sales & Marketing Director of Krause Financial Services. Kendra is responsible for accomplishing business development activities by researching, developing, and deploying sales and marketing opportunities and plans, in addition to managing the benefits planning staff members. She also develops Medicaid Compliant Annuity and VA plans and illustrations. Kendra has resided in De Pere, Wisconsin, her entire life, and enjoys spending time with her two dogs. She has her Bachelor of Science in Business with an emphasis in Marketing, is a licensed insurance agent, and an accredited claims agent for the preparation, presentation, and prosecution of claims for Veterans Benefits. Kendra enjoys working in the always-changing industry of Medicaid and VA planning and, as always, looks forward to the opportunity of working with you in the future.
And now, a brief interview with Kendra:
1. What movie can you quote word for word? Anchorman, with Will Ferrell.
2. What single piece of technology makes your life easier? Without hesitation, my iPhone.
3. If you had an extra room in your house what would you use it for? I do have an extra room in my house, and I've turned it into a playroom for my nephews.
4. What small business would you like to start? A dog rescue.
5. If you had a year off with pay, what would you do? Aimlessly tour the country on my motorcycle.