Resources, Education, and Opportunities for Legal Professionals
Attorney Access has been reimagined into a dedicated digital hub designed specifically for legal professionals in the elder care planning space. The new platform delivers more features, tools, and education than ever before — all repackaged to simplify your experience and better serve your practice. As part of our ongoing commitment to educate, advise, and support those in the elder care planning industry, we're dedicated to making Attorney Access an essential resource for your office.
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH OUR
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) is an essential part of being an attorney, especially in a field like Medicaid planning that comes with continuous changes. Stay in the know about the CLE opportunities we offer throughout the year, including live and on-demand offerings, such as:.
- A self-guided, 5-chapter Medicaid planning CLE course
- Live CLE seminars from leaders in the elder law space
- An ever-growing library of on-demand CLE webinars
GAIN ACCESS TO OUR INNOVATIVE
MEDICAID PLANNING CALCULATORS
With our easy-to-use Medicaid planning calculators, you can effortlessly determine important figures for your client's case. We offer full annuity plan calculators for both Community Spouse plans and Gift/MCA plans, plus these additional Medicaid planning calculators:
- Community Spouse Resource Allowance (CSRA)
- Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance (MMNA)
- Penalty Period
EXPERIENCE THE PERKS OF OUR
INTERACTIVE STATE FIGURES
Attorney Access is your go-to resource for the state-specific figures, rules, and statistics for those in the Medicaid planning space. [PREMIUM] members can unlock more comprehensive state resources than we've ever offered before, including Medicaid Planning figures and asset treatment rules.
- Access to resources for all states
- Downloadable desk references for easy printing
- Links to Medicaid manuals and relevant case law
STRENGTHEN YOUR PRACTICE WITH
DETAILED EDUCATION & TRAINING OFFERINGS
Packed with education and training in a variety of formats, your Attorney Access membership allows you to focus on the topics that mean the most to your practice. You'll level up your knowledge with detailed guides, interactive research tools, and engaging videos that cover both broad and hyper-focused topics designed to meet you at your experience level.
- Interactive case law library with case summaries
- Detailed white papers, case studies, and video content
- Forum for discussing issues, asking questions, and networking