As more seniors face a nursing home stay and reevaluate their retirement plans, we strive to equip you with the latest information and tools you need to develop the best solution for each case. Whether you’re new to elder law or well-versed in the legal needs of seniors, the Krause Report is an essential resource as you guide your clients through long-term care planning.
2021 KRAUSE REPORT
– The Attorney's Essential Guide to Long-Term Care Planning –
From simple strategies to advanced approaches, this guide has it all!
The 2021 Krause Report contains all the essentials of crisis Medicaid planning and other long-term care solutions, including:
- The latest on Medicaid Compliant Annuities
- An Overview of the Medicaid Program
- Advanced crisis Medicaid planning tactics
- Pre-planning strategies for long-term care
- Long-Term Care Insurance policy options
- Medicaid Denial & Fair Hearing Advice
- and MORE…
REQUEST YOUR FREE 2021 KRAUSE REPORT
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE KRAUSE REPORT?
In addition to the topics and strategies outlined in the Krause Report, this guide includes tangible resources like:
- 2021 Spousal Impoverishment figures
- Most recent Medicaid planning figures for each state
- Five Medicaid Compliant Annuity case studies
- Two Long-Term Care Insurance case studies
- Countless tips, tricks, and best practices
WHY CLAIM YOUR FREE COPY?
Each year, hundreds of attorneys rely on the annual Krause Report to shed light on the landscape of long-term care and Medicaid planning. Armed with the tools and resources found inside, you can confidently advise your clients on their long-term care planning needs with ease.
Use it as a quick refresher on viable planning strategies, incorporate it as part of your staff training, and reference it throughout the year to help with your nuanced client situations. Either way, this guide belongs in your practice.
Plus, it’s a completely free resource for you to take advantage of. So, why not order your copy now?