Date(s) - 12/10/2017 - 13/10/2017
The 2017 Minnesota Elder Law Institute will cover a variety of topics to help you empower and protect your older clients.
New Law and Developments
- New federal regulations governing nursing homes
- Medicaid status update
- Social Security benefits, trusts, and the POMS
- Supported decision making
The 2017 Minnesota Elder Law Institute will also feature sessions formatted to address the needs of newer lawyers, experienced practitioners, and any attorneys working with vulnerable adults. The sessions will focus on:
- Public benefits primer
- Applying for MA – process, forms, and documentation
- Advanced planning for elderly waiver eligibility
- Advanced annuities
- How to help protect from financial exploitation
- Remedies for financial exploitation
If you’re interested in this event, visit the 2017 Minnesota Elder Law Institute webpage for more information.