We ask questions. We listen. We get to know our clients.
Crisis Medicaid planning is a complex and time-sensitive process. Every client is unique, and every case is different.
That’s why our highly trained benefits planners are here to provide personalized case analysis for you and your clients. We will review your client’s case facts and devise a comprehensive Medicaid Compliant Annuity plan that meets the eligibility guidelines set by state and federal regulations.
Each state applies a distinct set of rules toward Medicaid eligibility, and we know them inside and out. Our knowledge extends beyond the facts and into direct application of these state-specific regulations.
Timing Is Everything
Your clients need answers, and we’re here to provide them. We will respond with your complimentary case analysis within one business day.
If you have follow-up questions or need additional clarification, simply contact us. We will provide as much one-on-one guidance and support as you need.
How Do You Work With Us?
If you’re interested in working with us, follow the steps below.
- Provide your client’s case facts via e-mail, phone call, or our online quote request tool.
- Upon receiving the necessary information, a benefits planner will provide you a comprehensive proposal within one business day, along with the ann
- When your client is ready to proceed, simply send us the executed application containing original signatures and funds.
- After we ensure that the annuity meets all federal and state regulations, we overnight the application and funds to the insurance company.
- Within 5-10 business days (in most cases), we receive the annuity contract and immediately forward it to your office.
We are extremely detail-oriented and will guide you through this entire process. Submit a quote to get started!
There is no fee for case analysis. Once your client decides to proceed with a plan, a fee may apply.