Developing solutions for your clients facing a nursing home stay.
The implementation of a crisis Medicaid plan, when possible, is an extremely valuable tool in helping to prevent the unnecessary expenditure of your clients’ life savings on nursing home expenses. Planning well in advance of needing care is still the best course-of-action, but it is never “too late” to save your clients’ assets.
Building the right plan takes experience and a deep understanding of federal and state-specific rules. Our highly trained Benefits Planners are here to provide personalized crisis Medicaid case analysis for you and your client. We will review your clients’ unique case facts and devise a comprehensive proposal to accelerate eligibility for benefits. The use of products such as Medicaid Compliant Annuities, long-term care insurance, single premium life insurance, and funeral expense trusts may be a part of the suggested options.
When you place business through us, you’re not alone. We work with elder law attorneys across the county to help guide them through the proper use of Medicaid Compliant Annuities and other insurance products to serve their clients’ long-term care planning needs.
Whether you’ve been practicing for years, or if you’re new to elder law, our knowledgeable staff is here help you with every aspect of using a Medicaid Compliant Annuity for your clients.
- Complimentary Eligibility Proposal
- Our Benefits Planners will provide a detailed planning letter outlining a strategy to accelerate Medicaid eligibility, an annuity recommendation, and the economic results of the plan.
- State-Specific Planning
- Medicaid rules vary from state to state. Our office constantly researches updates and regulations to ensure the proposed analysis fits your state’s exact requirements.
- Timely Responses
- When dealing with crisis Medicaid planning, we understand that time is of the essence. We guarantee your complimentary case analysis within one business day.
- One-on-One Guidance
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your client’s proposal, we are here to help. We will walk you through the plan step by step.
- Product Support
- If your client chooses to proceed with the plan, our Benefits Planners will guide you through the annuity application, the purchasing process, and issuance of the contract.
Request a Crisis Medicaid Case Analysis when your client:
Needs financial relief from nursing home care
They have excess countable assets
They failed to do any pre-planning
How Do You Work with Us?
- To begin, provide your client’s case facts via e-mail, phone, or our online quote request tool.
- Upon receiving the necessary information, a Benefits Planner will provide you with a comprehensive proposal within one business day, along with the annuity application.
- When your client is ready to proceed, simply send us the executed application containing original signatures and funds.
- After we ensure that the annuity meets all federal and state regulations, we overnight the application and funds to the insurance company.
- Within 5-10 business days (in most cases), we receive the annuity contract and immediately forward it to your office.
We ask questions, we listen, and we get to know our clients. Submit a quote to get started!