VA Planning Case Analysis
We are knowledgeable. We are timely. We offer one-on-one guidance.
Planning for the VA Aid & Attendance pension benefit is a complex and time-sensitive process. Every client is unique, and every case is different.
That’s why our highly trained benefits planners are here to provide personalized case analysis for you and your clients. We will review your client’s case facts and devise a comprehensive annuity plan that meets the VA eligibility guidelines set by federal regulations.
As your client’s needs change and he or she transitions from an assisted living facility to a nursing home, we can also advise on how to make the annuity work for your client’s potential Medicaid eligibility.
We are Knowledgeable
VA benefits are dictated by federal laws, which change on a regular basis. Our knowledge extends beyond the facts and into direct application of these regulations.
We are Timely
Your clients need answers, and we’re here to provide them. We will respond with your complimentary case analysis within one business day.
We offer one-on-one guidance
If you have follow-up questions or need additional clarification, simply contact us. We will provide as much one-on-one guidance and support as you need.
Have a VA Planning Case?
Do you have a client looking to qualify for Veterans Benefits?
- To begin, provide your client’s case facts via e-mail, phone call, or our online quote request tool.
- Upon receiving the necessary information, a benefits planner will provide you a comprehensive proposal within one business day, along with the annuity application.
- When your client is ready to proceed, simply send us the executed application containing original signatures and funds.
- After we ensure that the annuity meets all federal and state regulations, we overnight the application and funds to the insurance company.
- Within 5-10 business days (in most cases), we receive the annuity contract and immediately forward it to your office.
We are detail-oriented and will guide you through this entire process. Submit a quote to start working with Krause Financial Services.
There is no fee for case analysis. Once your client decides to proceed with a plan, a fee may apply